The Company Has Recommend Dividend Of ₹ 5 Per Share & Announced 1:1 Bonus For Shareholders
New Delhi (India), May 31: NDR Auto Component (NSE – NDRAUTO & BSE – 543214), engaged in the business of manufacturing seating solutions like frames and trims to four wheelers and two wheelers vehicles, has announced its audited Financial Results for the Q4 & FY23.
Key Financial Highlights Q4 FY23:
• Revenues from operations of ₹ 133.05 crore, YoY growth of 64.14 %
• EBITDA Margin is 10.25%, YoY growth is 140 bps.
• Net Profit of ₹ 9.85 crore, YoY growth of 56.60 %
• EPS of ₹ 16.76, YoY growth of 64.31 %
Key Financial Highlights FY23
• Revenues from operations of ₹ 399.10 crore, YoY growth of 66.12 %
• EBITDA of ₹ 38.04 crore, YoY growth of 75.79 %
• EBITDA Margin is 9.53 %, YoY growth is 52 bps.
• Net Profit of ₹ 28.20 crore, YoY growth of 85.89 %
• EPS of ₹ 47.27, YoY growth of 88.78%
Net Cashflow from Operations is at ₹ 48.18 Crores.
Commenting on the performance, Mr. Pranav Relan – Whole Time Director of NDR Auto Component said, “I am pleased to report that we have experienced robust growth in Q4FY23 and for the full year FY23. The strong demand from our clients has been instrumental in maintaining the upbeat momentum and significantly improving our revenues.
Our relentless focus on cost control has yielded positive results, leading to enhanced EBITDA and net profit. As a testament to our financial strength, we are recommending a dividend of ₹5 per share and a 1:1 bonus, showcasing our commitment to rewarding our shareholders.
We are highly optimistic about the future as we anticipate continued robust demand for automobiles. This positive outlook bodes well for our company’s performance going forward.
The successful year of FY23 has laid a solid foundation for our continued growth and profitability. We are confident that we are well-poised to capitalize on the opportunities that lie ahead.”
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact email@example.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.